Atlantic Records Internship Program
At Atlantic, you will get a well-rounded exposure to many facets of our company, learn how a major label operates, have an active role in collaborating with different teams, and receive unparalleled development opportunities.
Atlantic’s Internship Program operates in the Burbank, CA and New York, NY offices.
Candidates must meet these requirements:
- • Receive academic credit for the participating semester;
- • At least one prior internship or campus work experience;
- • Enrolled in a four-year accredited university;
- • Current sophomore or junior (or rising sophomore or junior in summer months);
- • Passionate and knowledgeable about the music industry
Our internship opportunities vary by semester and location. Some of our most popular departments include A&R, Artist Development & Touring, Licensing, Marketing, Publicity, Digital Media, Promotion, Sales, Studio Services, and Video.
Some events that Atlantic interns can look forward to include: an orientation with a former intern panel, resume writing workshops, executive speaker forums, and educational mixers that allow you to meet individuals across the company.
Atlantic interns also participate in Marketing Madness, a semester-long group project where you and your team of fellow interns will be responsible for creating a mock digital marketing plan for a select Atlantic artist. Interns will be able to apply their passions and interests as a music fan into brainstorming creative ideas for our artists.